Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

asdfge
Senior Contributor

Merry Christmas! πŸŽ„

I know that there are still a couple of days until Christmas, but I hope that it is enjoyable this year. πŸ˜„

26 REPLIES 26

Re: Merry Christmas! ?

@asdfge  Merry Christmas and welcome to the forums. Love peax

Re: Merry Christmas! πŸŽ„

Merry Christmas @asdfge , we just got our Christmas tree up, we stayed up late last night decorating it with lights and baubles. We turned the lights out and lit it up, it looks lovelyπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽπŸŽ…πŸ€Ά

Merry Christmas and Welcome to the Forums Heart

@LostAngel Thanks for the welcome!

Re: Merry Christmas! ?

@greenpea Thanks for your message- I enjoy visiting the website every now and then.

@Schitzo I completely forgot to even put up a Christmas tree this year. This has never happened before!

Merry Christmas everyone, gosh this year has been a tough one, lots of highs and lows. I hope all my forum friends are doing OK tonight and Christmas day, special shout out to @asdfge @LostAngel @Schitzo @greenpea @Shaz51 @Decadian @MDT @aButterfly @NikNik @oceangirl @Appleblossom and all my friends.

Merry Christmas and happy new year. Be safe and have fun

@Jacques  Hey Jacques Good Morning and Merry Christmas to you too Jacques:). May you have a wonderful day. Love greenpeaxx

@Jacques  Merry Christmas to you too...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance