Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Hi @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hey Hi @oceangirl  I havent seen you in ages , hope things are okay

@TAB I'm ok. How are you? What have you been up to?

TAB
Senior Contributor

@oceangirl 

Not sure how long its been tbh Ive not worked again since did 4 shifts in September maybe. Had thyroid operation 4th nov seems to be recovering ok

not got inheritance yet

surprise twist in overseas Will , could be worth a lot of money to me now after all. 
foot playing up. Barely exercising last bit.  Dunno. Still in van. Couple really hot days last wk horrible. Was thinking about going to SA around xmas not sure will bother plus worried about cost as not working 

@TAB @Bill16 good morning cool friends,take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy enjoy your breakfast with robot. Not enough bedding last night shoulders achey from cold put more on, closed window. Trying for more sleep 

gday @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Clawde  hope things not too bad for you 

@TAB hey tabby, catch you early today. Hope you get an okay day Out walk and coffee here. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@TAB hey tabby, stumbled home after getting meds. Very hot here. Got air con on already. Cant think much. Still headache. Got another coffee. Hope to pick up somehow. Hope you're okay.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance