Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Queenie
Community Elder

And so it happens in threes....

We were involved in a third car accident in as many weeks. This time our brand new car was towed away to be assessed by our insurance company. A red P plater hit us by speeding through a stop sign. This time the kids were in the car, and although not injured, they are very shaken up.

I am over the BS. Our friends are blaming my Mrs' driving ability (which isn't at fault at all). 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: And so it happens in threes....

😞 oh my goodness @Queenie im so sorry. Im glad that the kids were all ok. People's comments sound unhelpful! Fingers crossed the insurers arent too hard as well....
Thinking of you!

Darn @Queenie I am glad you are alright though.

There are so many more cars on the road and the speeds are up and many drivers impatient. Increases chances.

Oh no @Queenie Thats not good. Glad you are ok and the kids are ok. Not sure what else to say but that just sucks. Thinking of you 💜🤗💐

My poor Queenie,

The main thing is that none of you were hurt except for the car.

Thinking of you lass. You must all be very shocked and shaken up. Thinking of you all. Luv n Hugzzz 💖
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance