Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Burden
Casual Contributor

Chronic Pain/Anxiety

Hello Everyone.

I am wanting and knowing the Possibilities of Why Certain things happen in Regard to Anxiety and the long Term Pains that come with it. The Endurance of the Pain had been going for about 5 years now and now some things have been ok and Some are still there.

(This Person is a Close Relative of Mine) 

It Started back at High School when the Attacks happened the Signs were not noticable. 

When the Pains were happening (Attacks) An Ambulance was called and the Screams would happen.

The Neighbours could hear the Screams from 3 houses Away, was that loud.

In the Meantime there would be a pain (Chronic Pain) would be felt and maybe this has been causes from the Attacks or from Injury Stress. Not yet Confirmed. It appears to me, more Emotional Stress has Caused it.It appears to be in the Kidney area and to the Back Area.

For a While all we thought we knew what to do was send and go to the Hospital and get Treatment and PainKillers and go back Home. Around 2 weeks or so.. We would get Surgery, because there was something wrong in the Vile Duct and thought that was the Issue. It wasn't so.

We get Test after Test and all came back Negative. All Organs were ok and that a relief in a way.

Pain Killers are taken everyday to relieve of the Pain and that is a Band Aid,

Since then, Counselling has helped for the Emotional Side. Instead the Pain is still there 4-5 years later. Pain Killers are taken for the Pain that is still happening.

I really would like to know what is causing this pain and it is really taking the patience out of a few People, Including the Person close to me. We are doing Light laser Treatment and this is helping and it is going to be long term Treatment.

The Pains are still Ongoing and like to know what is going on.

I say Prayers for them all the time. and Hope the Best.

In Conclusion Has anyone experiencing something Similiar Linked to the Brain Stress and Causing Pain and Screams.

And can Share what they have done or Point to me in Some Right Direction

Regards

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Chronic Pain/Anxiety

Hi @Burden, sorry to hear about your relative. I noticed there are no replies to your post yet. I have no direct experience. A former colleague (age late-20's to mid-30's) has had chronic pain for many years and I believe the eventual diagnosis was CRPS (Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome). I know that many tests were done as well as some pain-blocker operations (involving electrodes in the spine) without success. The physical and mental aspects resulted in long-term hospitalisation in mental health unit. Hopefully someone here with direct experience can offer some direction. 

Re: Chronic Pain/Anxiety

Hello PatientPatient

Thanks for your reply.

Hope someone has some knowledge or can point to me in some Direction,

Cheers

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance