Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Completely Lost

Hi @Eden1919 

You're doing really well by just trying. It sounds like things are feeling and looking strange today. I hope you can find some activities that ground you in reality. You are welcome to reach out to the SANE Help Centre (1800 18 7263), if its hard to get through you can book a call with us too and we will get back to you.

Take good care.

@Eden1919  We know how hard you are trying. You are really doing well. 💞💞

@Maggie  Thank you 

@Jupiter i can’t really call a helpline at the moment I am having a lot of trouble speaking and am not sure I could even say hello. I am still having a lot of trouble eating and drinking and have kind of given up on doing that today but it means I am having issues regulating my temperature so the shaking is kind of worse. I haven’t heard from anyone today so that is both good and is making me nervous. I am feeling very weird still and I don’t really know what to do because I think I am supposed to be doing something today and as soon as I can I will I am just having trouble but I will get there today is the day after all I suppose I should have expected it wouldn’t just be easy. Oh well. 

@Eden1919 

I'm really concerned for you. It sounds like you need to see a doctor about your temperature and especially if you are not eating. If you are in serious danger please dial 000.

@Jupiter is there anything else that we can do or refer @Eden1919 to?

Hi @jem80 - Peregrinefalcon here, I am the moderator for this afternoon. 

@jem80 thank you for looking out for @Eden1919  This kind of peer support is what makes the forums a wonderful place to be.

I will reiterate your advice to @Eden1919  - if you are feeling in a state of crisis, mentally or physically, it is important to call 000 in case of emergency, or Lifeline on 13 11 14. 

We all care for you @Eden1919 and want to help you the best we can through this difficult time.  

Kind regards,

Peregrinefalcon

I already tried calling a helpline it was sane actually and it made things worse so I am not doing that again. I am not calling anyone no one listens or understands. 

@Eden1919  💞💞💞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance