Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

Hey my love. How are you doing today? How is your son going? 
I haven't stopped thinking of you beautiful. I know you are safe but I also know that you are struggling quite a lot and I am worried. 
I am holding your hand and holding you close to my heart. 
love you unconditionally, always and forever, to the moon and back. 3000. @Former-Member 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lee82
Senior Contributor

@Anastasia How are you feeling today my love? Is your pain still under control? 
thinking of you today babe. Hoping you are ok. 
how has your son been doing lately? 
sending you lots of love and hugs. 
❤️💚💜💜💛🧡❤️

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Little worried about you hun. You have been a little quiet around here. Hoping you are ok my friend. 
sendifn you some light, love and hugs. 
@Eve7 ❤️💜💚💛🧡💙❤️

I’m ok @Lee82 jusy not a good week for me with sad anniversaries and a triggering phone call yesterday.

I see the surgeon this afternoon about my wrist and hoping for good news there but unsure how I’ll feel if he says I can return to work.

Are you still in Qld?  I hope you’re well.

💖💙💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you for your support @Lee82 @Zoe7 @greenpea @Eve7 @Anastasia @Emelia8 @Owlunar  it means the world to me. I have just popped to let you know that my boy called me and he is comming home Friday morning and he will be with me for dinner friday night. As mjuch as I am having anorther bad day the call from my son has given me a moment of happiness.

Mel, I love youo m,ore

@Lee82  Have a lovely dinner tonight. I am really happy that your holiday has been successful for you. Safe journey back. Love peaHeartxxx

Oh @Former-Member That is wonderful news. I have tears for you and your boy. I am sending you extra squishy hugs from one Mumma to another and sending to the Universe for some healing ones for your boy too.

Yayyyy @Former-Member that is good news about your son. 😄🌸

Hopefully with a known discharge date your Son will also be feeling more stable. Friday dinner sounds special for you both, and I'm really happy that you will get to see him soon and spend some one on one time with him. 💞

Safe travels home tomorrow @Lee82 . Enjoyable holidays come to an end way too quickly.

@greenpea @Eve7 @Anastasia 🌷

Emelia 💞

That is good news about your son @Former-Member and even better you will be able to see him and spend time with him on Friday. It has been such a worrying time for you Hon but this is a little ray of light. Smiley Very Happy

@Lee82 I hope your day today is relaxing and your trip home tomorrow is not too hard. Thinking of you relaxing by the pool Smiley Tongue

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I completely understand how difficult things can be around anniversaries hun. I am so very sorry you were triggered by a phone call yesterday. I hope you are ok now babe. 
good luck with your appointment about your wrist although I have a feeling you may have already been. I also get the anxiety around going back to work. Right now I cannot imagine going back. Don't think I could handle it at all. I am here for you hun. Hoping you got some good news about your wrist. 💗💐 @Eve7 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance