Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Idk what would be a good title

@tyme I don't even know where to start. What's happening externally isn't that bad compared ro what's happening internally.
I have messed up big time and now I can't stand to face anything. I'm scared soon
I'll just take it further than self harm.
The hospital wouldn't even let me talk with anyone (they just cleared me medically and discharged me).
I feel like getting help is pointless. I don't even know I'd I want it anymore though.

That really sounds tough. You deserve to be supported @The-red-centaur .

We hear things are difficult right now, but we want you to know you are not sitting alone in this.

hello My @The-red-centaur 

@Shaz51 hey. Good to here from you. 

@NatureLover @Former-Member thank you for listening to me. 

It's going to be a long day today. 

I'm done with this shitty life.

Hey @The-red-centaur I'm concerned for you and I'm going to check in over email so we can talk more. I would encourage you to call crisis services.

ohhh @The-red-centaur , sitting with you my awesome friend listening xx

@Paperdaisy . @tyme 

I spoke to my support worker at home. We are heading to the beach for the sunset as a distraction.

I don't know how to put in words the shot in my brain. I guess all I can really do is enjoy a nice sunset to end some of the crop that happened today instead of ending my life.
(We'll see)

Hey @The-red-centaur well done for reaching out for that support. I hope the sunset is a helpful distraction and you're able to have time to talk to your support worker. If things escalate for you once you're home, I would encourage you to contact crisis support. You're not alone and you don't have to go through this alone.

The sunset 

20230424_172537.jpg

(Sorry the horizon isn't straight) 

I shall have food and watch starears I've calmed a little. My support worker wants me to go to hospital if things get worse but I can't deal with that after what happened over weekend. I'm trying to be safe. I am just tired. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance