Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Is anyone around I hate everything

What can I do I'm worried about money the DSP is not much to live on

Hi @Pepsimax. Thanks for your kind message yesterday. I am worried about living on single Centrelink too. It is really hard to live and do all the things you need to for your health on the DSP. It doesn't leave room for much. Has your support worker been in contact. I met mine this morning and it went better than last week.

I rang my support worker yesterday I think she is disorganised but seeing her Friday morning at 10am Hope she's not late again as then we don't have as much time she never stays longer with me

For @Former-Member

Ok that's good @Pepsimax that you have an appointment. I'm not sure how mine is going to go either as we haven't really connected yet. Maybe you could talk about the money with her. I'm not sure but if you are like me I budget ok there is just none left over at all. I currently receive child support but when that finishes my whole world will change dramatically. I hope it goes ok on Friday. I hope you are ok. 💜🤗

I haven't been that great but seeing my gp today soon so better go and keep getting ready @Former-Member

@Former-Member I saw my gp and told him what's going on he said when you're stressed the insulin goes up and it's a cycle one affects the other

I hope that helps you then @Pepsimax. Did your GP give you anything to help with it or was it more focussed on reducing stress.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance