Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Life after suicide

Hi Maggie,
Thank you for your hug, sometimes that’s all I need as there are no words 💕

Hi Darcy,
Thank you for your kind words 💕

Hi Lostandalone,
Thank you for your kind words 💕

Hi Appleblossom,
With COVID it’s hard trying to find support at the moment. You’re spot on with it’s a grief beyond belief. Thanks for the lovely photos 💕

Hi Naturelover,
I’ve got an appointment tomorrow with a counsellor so hopefully it helps. Thanks for your lovely thoughts 💕

Hi Dec,
I’m sorry you’ve been through this too, it’s a club I never wanted to join 😢. I know there’s nothing anyone can say or do, it just seems to get harder every day. Received the death certificate the other day & had to make calls that just broke my heart even more. It’s exhausting being sad all the time 😭

Hi Molly26,
I’m so sorry you’re going through this hell. It’s an unbelievable pain that unless you’ve been there you can’t understand. I got out of bed & had a shower today so that a win. 💕

@Milo1  It certainly is a win. 👍👍 Dropping off another hug, as I just don’t have words. 💜💜💜

Just a little forum tip. The @ brings a dropdown, that’s how the tagging system works.

💚💚

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance