Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

oh @Bow, i'm sorry to hear it wasn't helpful. What other things are on your safety plan that you can try?

I'll check in privately via email too Heart

Warmest,

Sphinxly.

@Bow 💕💕

Hugs, love and prayers @Bow 

💜🤗🙏🤗💜

Hi @Bow 

Hoping today is a little better for you and that you can enjoy some time with D.

Lots and lots of hugs 💜💜💜

@Bow 💞

Bow
Senior Contributor

im still feeling really fragile and struggling with alot of si. the things that i think and plan in my head are scary. i seen my gp yesterday, i desperatly wanted to tell her how much i am struggling and she straight out asked if i had any plans to hurt myself and i said no. i wanted to say yes, i wanted to scream yes at her and that i think of plans. i fear what will happen if i am honest with her, that she wont want to see me anymore and put me in the too hard basket like my last psychologist did. im so tired of feeling this horrible way. im so tired of waking up every morning with this dark heavy cloud weigh over me. 

Oh @Bow I'm sorry you are feeling fragile and struggling at the moment. When I hear you speak of your SI I do have concerns for your well-being. I'm going to drop you a private email to check-in 💙

@Bow thinking of you hon 💕💕💕

Came here to return a squishy hug dear @Bow 🌷

Bow
Senior Contributor

many thanks @Anastasia  greatly needed

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance