Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Hi @Bow ,

It sounds like your having a difficult night, thanks for reaching out for support. 🙂 

Are there any self-care activities you have in your tool kit for when you're feeling like this?

- PrincessLettuce

Bow
Senior Contributor

Why won’t sleep take it away 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Bow
Senior Contributor

I don’t know who I am I don’t know what’s real and what’s not the waves crush over me  I grasp for breath before it takes my under again my mind is an ocean my thoughts a raging a storm I feel alone in my thoughts barely able to breath Feels like I’m standing on the edge peering over and looking down there feels like there is nowhere else to go but down feels like the only way out of this entrapment I can’t look back I can’t look around it’s drawing me down it’s calling my name

Hi Bow 

I am sending you a private email just do checking in on you and how you are going in relation to your post. 

@Bow Hearing your distress, and sitting here quietly with you. 🌹

Emelia

Bow
Senior Contributor

Sitting outside my gps office. She shut me down even she won’t help. I can’t go home. I can do it anymore. 

Oh nooo ... surely not @Bow ! 😱💔

That is so irresponsible of her Bow. Are there other GPs at this practice? Could you ask to see someone else?  Perhaps seek out a counsellor and they can help you access the help you need.

So sorry you are coming up against brick walls. This is so wrong. 😔

Emelia 🌷

Bow
Senior Contributor

I’ve had enough @Emelia8  im sorry 

Hi @Bow,

Sorry to see it has been such a difficult morning for you. It can take a lot of courage to ask for help and be totally devastating to then feel rejected and let down. Ill be sending an email your way to touch base, so keep an eye out.

I also really encourage you to reach out to a helpline or a personal support when you are sitting with really heavy feelings like this.

SANE Help Centre 1800 18 7263 or chat https://www.sane.org/ 

Lifeline 13 11 14 or chat 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance