Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Good morning @Bow 

Hoping you got some sleep last night.

Today is ECT day so wishing that you have woken up from it ok and you manage to get to some groups today.

Sending lots of love and hugs hon 💌💌

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Snowie @NatureLover @Eve7  ECT went ok. But I have a headache today.  Making the effort to be in groups though, it’s on stress. 

still didn’t sleep well last night. 

hope you all have a good day 💕

Bow
Senior Contributor

I am reminded today why I absolutely despise groups. When the floor is open for discussion and people are speaking, everyone is heard….. except for me. I repeat myself once….. twice. And then I give up. Now I will just sit silently. 😩

I am sorry @Bow 

I found it really hard to speak in groups too, and just ended up sitting silently too.

It seems like the same people talk over the top of others. 

It makes it really hard to be heard.

It’s hard @Bow @Snowie . Good facilitators give everyone a turn  but then I still freak out when it’s my turn.

You’re doing well attending so many groups. I can manage just one per day at most.

💜

Bow
Senior Contributor

@Eve7 @Snowie  This has been a massive hindrance for me for a long time.  It affects my self esteem a lot. Especially when you say something that is not heard and then someone else says it and is praised for giving the correct answer. 

groups are nearly over for today. 

I need to call centrelink after lunch. I never did call and let them know that I had finished work. They stuffed me around when I went overseas last year and I wasn’t able to report my income even though I was still paid. So I reported a couple of fortnight’s after I had finished to make up for it. Sigh. Hopefully I’m not in trouble!!

It is super hard when we are not heard @Bow 

I hope you work out everything with centrelink

@Bow wrote:

I am reminded today why I absolutely despise groups. When the floor is open for discussion and people are speaking, everyone is heard….. except for me. I repeat myself once….. twice. And then I give up. Now I will just sit silently. 😩

So sorry @Bow  😞 

Sending 💜

Morning @Bow 

Hoping today goes ok for you hon and you can get to some groups.

Take care 💌

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Snowie @NatureLover 

sitting in groups waiting for it to start…. Feeling very anxious today. Have noticed that my ‘resting’ heart rate is high a lot. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance