Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Need to vent

thanks @Snowie  xxx

my back is so sore.  we have done so much today.  we have packed three cars up with things that can't go in the truck.  put all our clothes with hangers in my car.  i have just cooked some fish i had to use to empty out freezer.  hubby has just gone to get some chips.

i could go to bed right now but there is still so much to do.

i know in the morning we will be up early and the removalists will be here at 7,45am.

my daughter will come late morning with little A to help.  my son has taken day off work so he can help as well.  and future son in law is coming early afternoon when he finishes work to help us set things up at new place.  

it's such a busy busy time, i also have a hired car as mine is getting fixed which will take 2 weeks.  

and this week is so so busy too with appts -

monday - move

tuesday - centrelink phone appt; installation of front door security door.  afternoon friend of our son is coming to quote us for a deck out the back.  he can do before christmas.

wednesday - dr appt

thursday - gyno and dentist appt in morning; then in afternoonn curtain company coming to measure up a full wall sheer curtain for our bedroom.

and i forgot - unpack stuff and put away in cupboards and drawers.

need to buy a small coffee table; new bbq trays; lamp for lounge room; veggies for pots

gosh i am tired just thinking about this week!!!

think i am so ready for a break 

@Shaz51 @Emelia8 @TuxedoCat @tyme @BPDSurvivor @Eve7 @oceangirl and others i have forgotten. xxxxxxx

Sounds like a very big week ahead for you hon @BlueBay All you can do is take it one day at a time hon.

I am glad you have people helping tomorrow and I hope it goes as smoothly as possible for you.

We will be with you in spirit 💜💜

Sure is a very big week indeed @BlueBay !

I can't say I like the idea of moving... so much work! I don't have much 'stuff' and I still can't bear the thought of moving...

Don't forget to rest in between!

Thinking of you for tomorrows move @BlueBay . 

I know how stressful and difficult it all is,  but it will soon be all over.  A distant memory. 

Yes,  you surely do have a big week ahead of you.  One day at a time my friend. ♥

Hi friends 

well last night I was sick. Thought I may have to go to ED. 
went to bed at 8pm as I was exhausted. Woke up at 11 to being sick, my face white as a ghost. I could feel my whole body feel weird. 
then the stomach pains began. 
I’m up now but feeling horrible. 

moving today will be slow for me. 

@Emelia8 @tyme @Snowie @Shaz51 @TuxedoCat @hanami @Eve7 @BPDSurvivor and others 

Oh dear @BlueBay , please take it easy. Drink plenty of water. Take deep breaths.

Moving is challenging at the best of times. Please just do what you can.

Hi @BlueBay 

that's no good! 

Take care and I hope your move goes well

❤️

Thanks @BPDSurvivor @hanami @Emelia8 

the guys are here so no heavy lifting which is good. Two trucks and 4 guys which is good. I’ve just cleaned the bathroom and ensuite.  Hubby vac the rooms that are empty. 

stomach doing somersaults. Feeling crap but sitting outside on deck with son and jersey. 

daughter coming as soon as little A finishes school orientation at 10.30am. 

Sending lots of coffee ️ @BlueBay and you have a great supportive family to help.

Please take some breaks when you can,

lots of love

💙💙💙💙💙

@BlueBay 

hoping the move is going ok. Glad you have some help around you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance