Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

A house it’s actually a good size the way it’s layed out it’s 3 bedrooms but we have a study which is what we have as a very small bedroom so 4 really…. Which is fine just probably want another living space or at least a study we can use as a small lounge or something @Birdofparadise8

I think we will probably make a bedroom a second living area when the kids get better going to sleep and can share @Birdofparadise8 down the track if we are still here, I don’t think we will be though

That sounds like a good idea. You probably would want to wait for interest rates to go down more; they are high at the moment. @ArraDreaming 

My mum talked about it as they fixed their home loan at 2. something%, so she isn't looking forward to when that goes up. 

We won’t be buying any time soon unfortunately @Birdofparadise8 can’t afford it not sure we ever will buy

Yeah interest rates are around 6-6.5 at the moment from what I read

Ah okay, you can always see once your children are in school full-time, it could be more possible @ArraDreaming 

The prices for anything are expensive these days. 

Yes, I think they are very high. 

Yeah possibly, @Birdofparadise8 could be an option we also have a few big moves/relocation in our heads which we might consider, not right now but down the line possibly

Do you want to move around in Vic or to other states @ArraDreaming 

Ah, @Birdofparadise8 we would like to spend at least 6-12 months in Cairns, experience life up there…. got family there and love it, and/or the coastal farm area where my Mrs grew up, a few of hours away from here along the coast, not sure what we will do but we have our sights set on either of those or maybe both 🤷🏾 but then I’ve heard once you go to cairns you don’t come back lol

We just want our kids to see different places… go and explore a bit, stability can be good but nothing says we have to stay here in this suburb in this city, who wrote that rule book because i’ve never seen it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance