Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

@Birdofparadise8 lol you don't need to apologise because I thought the same thing 😅. Although I am not feeling 100% I was secretly pleased to be able to chat with you for more than an hour. 

Although I don't know what you look like I believe you are an attractive young lady, your beauty shines from within too which makes you beautiful. I hope that makes sense!

I'm lying in bed watching Law & Order but not really taking it in. 

What are you up to today? Oh and when do you hear back from your interview?

Okay good to know we both thought the same thing @ENKELI 

I'm sorry you didn't sleep well. Is there something on your mind?

Aww, thank you. 

I am going to the dentist soon. I finished cleaning and waiting for the uni people to come. 

I have no clue; maybe it will be in the next week or two. 

I'm very tired myself as well. I don't think I will take the med tonight. It's making me so tired. I need to be awake tomorrow, and I want to compare it if it's definitely that. That is making me more tired. 

Morning my Angel 👼 @ENKELI 

Too much sugar at the campfire 🔥 

Are you the type of person in tune with your body?

👉🏼 Straight to the sauna for you woman.

I swear it’s the only logical explanation for why I haven’t caught any virus. Or if I have had a virus it doesn’t survive a 45min sauna.

I really enjoyed reading what Arra shared at the campfire 🔥 @ArraDreaming made me happy.

I must ask him about crows.

@ENKELI  you’re Finnish? 🇫🇮 Are there Finnish folklore about crows 🐦?

I’m grandparenting from 11-1. Master Oscar has the snots and 3of3 has to get an iron infusion.

Then I’ll go to the Shed - maybe.

G

I hope the dentist is just for a check up.

I would probably do the same thing, skipping tonight's med to see if that's what is causing the extra tiredness. If it is, make sure you let your doc know.

Chat was fun last night. I enjoyed everyone's input, especially @ArraDreaming and stories of the Dreamtime. 

I'm going to use my laptop next time though, my phone is too small to be able to follow everything!

Where do your mum and dad stay when they come to visit? 

@Glisten you have a busy day my friend!

No I'm not Finnish but when I was younger I wanted to learn the language. I know a few words but never got far as you need to be able to roll your "r's" which is a skill I was not blessed with.

I'm home from work after having a bad nights' sleep and now my teeth are throbbing. I can't wait to be able to rip the buggers out!

Enjoy hanging with the grandies, they'll keep you young!

Oh and there are no stories about crows, only ravens 😁

Seen the dentist @ENKELI 

how are you feeling?

@Birdofparadise8 sleepy!

How did your dentist appointment go?

Will you have a nap?

Yeah, all good, I just need to floss more. 

I just spoke to Poppy, which was nice. His memory for things is getting worse. @ENKELI 

@Birdofparadise8 I'm not intentionally going to have a nap but because I'm snuggled up in bed I may fall asleep. 

Good you got to speak to your Poppy, it's hard to watch as they get older.

My dad has memory problems too, he'll repeat things and forget other things.

Do your mum and dad stay close by when they come to visit?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance