Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bkj
New Contributor

So exhausted... Anyone else exhausted too?

I feel so exhausted. Anyone else just tired from trying to find diagnosis and medications and strategies? I feel like I'm constantly searching and coming up with nothing and it feels even worse and even harder. My life looks objectively great. But I can't stop the thoughts in my head and i can't seem to find a solution. I'm tired from trying. 

I feel like I'm always going to new doctors and therapists and trying new diets and routines.... and it's so freaking draining. 

Anyone else feel like that too?

1 REPLY 1

Re: So exhausted... Anyone else exhausted too?

@Bkj 

I empathise with your exhaustion when it comes to seeing new doctors and mental health professionals. It is exhausting to retell a story and be tried on different medications. It is in essence a roller coaster ride.

I hope you find someone that you feel that you can trust and help you in your recovery. I understand that you are tired of trying, I know the feeling after been transferred between different medical staff and medications. I can tell you that it was eventually worth it.

For me I had to stay focus on my goal to get well regardless of the changes in my medical team. I have also done a lot of research into my mental health which has helped me in my road to recovery as my medical team are willing to listen to my suggestions which has helped.

I know it's draining and I know your tired. Sometimes it takes time to shift in the right direction. Perhaps you might want to research into a medical team that suits your needs. I have done that myself and found it very beneficial for my recovery.

Keep focusing on the positives in your life and take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance