Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What’s next?

Yes it is @greenpea . The meds have been gradually increased over the last few days. I am sorry this happens for you. It's scary sndnot nice 😔💕

Dearest Mel, thank you so much for checking in and updating us with what is happening for you. I am sorry to hear it has come to this point for you. Your birthgiver has so much to answer for, not only what she put you and your brother through in your childhood but also her continued abuse of you. She should be understanding and supportive not mentally and emotionally abusing you still. I won't prented that it doesn't concern me that you have chosen to stop all mental health services, I know you are a strong woman and can handle what life throws your way but we need help at some point. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for keeping your promise, I am hoping that this promise is enough to keep you safe. Taking yourself away from this world is only giving them the ultimate power and control, loads of therapy has finally gotten me to understand this. Please keep yourself safe for you and your boys. Love you 3000 @Lee82 

@Anastasia @greenpea @Appleblossom @Eve7 @Emelia8 @outlander @Sans911  @Zoe7  @Snowie  sending you all love and light. Remember all of you are important, beautiful and caring souls. I am enternally greatful for having meant you all.

@Bellarose75 Lovely to see you gorgeous Heart

@Lee82 Very much thinking of you and sending you both love and hugs Heart

@Bellarose75 @Lee82 💕💙

@Bellarose75  Hey Bellarose75 great to see you:D! Looking forward to seeing some of your beautiful artworks. Love peaxxx

@Anastasia  Hey hunny seeing you under the button. Hope you are okish today. I have son2 away with father so am mathing the most of it. Take care Love peaxxx

Thank you beautiful pea. Good for you, it's a gorgeous day. Just home having seen my beautiful boy. I miss him already. Take care @greenpea ✔️💚

@Anastasia  Sorry is your boy in hospital?:o .

@Emelia8  Hey Em thanks for all the likes :). I hope you are okay and that Holly is still doing well. Have you got anything planned for the weekend?xx

How was your visit @Anastasia  💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance