Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What’s next?

Hello wonderful people, I am hoping that you all got through the Christmas, New year season as well as you could. I have missed you all a lot, but think of you all the time. I am still taking baby steps towards being mentally healthy but like you all it's ten steps forward and 3 sideways. Still waiting on my last work cover review, which will happen in March, so life is pretty much on hold and my therapy is based around keeping focused and grounded. ( they have their work cut out for them) It's been an interesting week, had one carer completely lose her sh#t because one of my friends popped in but is not vacc'd and hubby sent her home early, but unfortunately the damage has been done. My child alters who normal love this carer have disappeared into the darkness and I don't really know what to as they are key to my therapy right now. 

Sending you all love and light with as many hugs you may want.

Just a quick drop in to say hi. We have been busy getting ready for a Waitangi Day event. One of my main carers is a New Zealand native and has designed some amazing hand crafted items for it. I get to go help set up, so I get to see not just her work but a lot of my art as well. Looking forward to that, just wish I was in a position to stay and help all afternoon. Hope you are all as well as you can be and that life is treating you a little better. Missing everyone

@Lee82 , @Emelia8 @greenpea @NatureLover @Zoe7 @Anastasia @Snowie @outlander  @Sans911 @Faith-and-Hope  and everyone passing through 

Enjoy the special day @Bellarose75 Nice to see you Hon ❤️

Good to see you, @Bellarose75 ...thanks for the tag. Good luck with your work cover review in March...

Having a bit of a moment tonight, things have been going ok but while shopping with hubby heard a song and had a complete meltdown in the shopping center. It also cause me to realise how much I miss my friends here. Hope everyone is doing the very best they can right now. Huge hugs to everyone. @Lee82 , @outlander @NatureLover @Zoe7 @Emelia8 @Anastasia @greenpea @Sans911 @frog @HopeandFaith @Snowie @MDT there are so many others that I wanted to tag but brain fog is getting in the way. ❤️❤️❤️

❤️ @Lee82 ❤️ Missing you

@Bellarose75

Thanks for tag friend

I do hope you are feeling better at the moment though

@MDT hello friend. Yea I am doing ok right now. How are you doing?

Excellent @Bellarose75
I do hope it stays that way.
Yeah I'm not bad thanks. Lots happening at once. Bit weird. But it is what it is.

Saw therapist today too
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance