Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bubbles3
Senior Contributor

the end

bye

6 REPLIES 6
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: the end

Hi @Bubbles3,

Just checking in to see if you are ok? 

Have sent you an email with some resources that you might find helpful.

Take care,

Rooney10

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Bubbles3 I'm guessing things are extremely overwhelming. Please stay safe, Rooney10 has probably given you some helplines to call and things, please reach out. Your kids need you and even though things are overwhelming right now, it won't stay that way forever... sitting here with you

Hi @Bubbles3 I know how you are feeling at the moment - everything is too hard, the world will be better off without me, I don't deserve anyone's support and I certainly don't deserve anyone spending any time with me - I know this because this is how I have been feeling for days (even weeks/months). I can only imagine how hopeless and worthless you are feeling but if it is anything like how I am feeling then I know how dark your world must seem. 

I want you to know that despite this I really care and am here sitting with you. Life should not be this hard and we should not be feeling the pain we feel. I can only hope that by letting you know where I am at presently that you are able to know that you are not alone and if you want to reach out and sit with me also at this time then I am here - and could do with the company myself.Heart

im sorry every one. Thanks @Zoe7. we can talk if you want

No need to be sorry @Bubbles3 - that is how you felt in the moment and it is a very horrible place to be. I am pleased to see you here again and hope that despair you felt has lessened a little. I know it doesn't just disappear and understand how strong it can be at times - it is easier said than done to get through it (and the thoughts that are so overwhelming) but you have for now and that shows you still have the strength within. Sitting with you @Bubbles3 and listening Heart

MaryMahem
Senior Contributor

Sending hugs @Bubbles3 Heart It's a shitty way to be feeling. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance