Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: very unwell and responding to others

love the name BridgetJones and thank you.

@suzanne wrote:

Hi @Former-Member, I've been trying to catch up with Forum developments today and so I've come across a lot of your posts.  They are always insightful and supportive and so you have no need for concern. 

I wonder if you'd find the quote function helpful?  When you're typing a reply there is a Quote box just above where you are typing on the right hand side.  If you press this the post you are responding to will then you added.  So when someone reads your post they can directly see what you're replying to.  I don't think it's really necessary as your responses never seem disjointed or out of place but it's something to consider.

Looking forward to more of your input around the place.

hello @suzanne @Change123 @Bridgetjones @BlueBay @Former-Member

oh this is brilliant thank you so much. I have always been that person who asks all the questions. oh groan. It is the way my mind works and solves. It was starting to do my head in because it seemed as though my responses were landing chaotically in response to the chaos in my mind.

hopefully i have got it now. thank you for your patience all.

yes yes yes thank you again all

Hi @Former-Member

I think you're posts are always on the money 🙂 i havent read any that i thought were off topic or unusual (that i can think of!). you're always kind and thoughtful. I'm glad you are here!

lj

Dear @Former-Member

you have been supportive of others and open about your own life circumstances

That is a truly valuable contribution.

We all respond to what we read differently .. but I think it is good that there is a written trail .. sometimes I go over old threads .. and re-read for clarity .. or checking myself .. or ..

The fact of the wrttien trail .. allows others to see the ebb & flow of topics .. thought processes .. similarities between people .. what elcits a response or a gratitude .. or ..

It has been a huge learning experience for me .. often in the dark .. but trying ...

Intention does matter .. even if we have not helped someone .. it is not likely to be harmful .. if we are honest about our own experiences & limits.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance