Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Covid-19 and reflecting on the dynamic times of 2020 // Tues 15th December, 7-8:30PM AEDT

We are coming to end of 2020 and in some ways things are looking more hopeful and less restricted when it comes to COVID-19 in Australia. But many people are still struggling after the trials of the year and current challenges. We’d like to hear where you’re at.

So can you post 3 words that describe how you’ve been feeling about COVID-19?

Also if you attended our previous reflection event ‘Comfort in Chaos’ and described where you were at back then in 3 words, how have your feelings about world events changed since then?

Re: Topic Tuesday // Covid-19 and reflecting on the dynamic times of 2020 // Tues 15th December, 7-8:30PM AEDT

Welcome @Judi9877!! Glad you could be here with us! 😊

For me, 3 words that describe where I'm at with COVID-19 right now are:

Tired, grateful, and uncertain. 

For me, tired, relieved, cautiously optimistic. Oops that was four words... @Judi9877 how about you?

I agree with you @Tortoiseshell . My word would be: uncertain, confused, frustrated.

Emotional

Exhausted 

fear

Hi everyone. Good time to take stock.

@Daisydreamer @Tortoiseshell @TideisTurning @Judi9877 @BlueBay ...

I can relate to that too @Judi9877 .

Wow @BlueBay that sounds hard! Also welcome!

Heya @BlueBay, lovely to have you here ❤️

It seems like tireness, exhaustion, and uncertainty are some pretty common experiences with where people are at so far 🌻

3 words for me: exhausted, uncertain, grateful

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance