Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Ybother
Senior Contributor

So everyone s as Nd every thing makes me uncomfortable

What to do when you have been through so much every body and every thing makes you uncomfortable?

I hate my life and wish I didn't have to wake up because I know it's going to be a day I feel like crap.

I feel like a piñata, emotionaly physicaly.

basicly everyone feels like a enemy.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: So everyone s as Nd every thing makes me uncomfortable

Hey @Ybother ,

I'm sorry to see that things are feeling really hopeless right now. It sounds like you have been through a lot and it is perfectly understandable to have times where it all feels like too much.

I hope that you are able to get some good support here from your peers. 

Of course, please do not hesitate also to reach out to any crisis support services as needed:

Lifeline:  13 11 14.

Suicide Call Back Service: 1300 659 467.

Take very good care of yourself

Kind regards,

Peregrinefalcon

I’m trying, it’s not fair on my friends 🤦🏼‍♀️
And thanks

I sense some heavy lifting on your part lately. The term "emotional labour" comes to mind. To borrow your analogy, if you are a piñata, that's because your full of sweet things on the inside. What you want to do is switch yourself to some sort of one a time treat dispenser.

By that, I think I mean, start with the relationships most promising of a happy, positive reward response to your system. Then work your way outwards from there. If you're putting in the effort you may as well reap the benefit. Go super easy on yourself as well. The people that really want you, really want the real you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance