Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Parents Supporting Unwell Adult Children

@Shaz51 good luck with your appointments.  So sad about your daughter's wedding. I was meant to travel interstate this month for a friend's wedding but she's had to put it off till next year. 

It's a lovely sunny day here today, I was going to do some gardening but the wind is bitterly cold.  

My daughter is at work..... the last 2 days have been good I just hope she doesn't get any silly ideas and break the lockdown rules.  Always living on the edge. 

Anyway, I wish you a good day and hope you find some time for yourself x 

all the apts done @MumNeedsHelp@Faith-and-Hope@Anastasia 

Always living on the edge. -- sending you hugs @MumNeedsHelp , hope it continues and you can have some self care for yourself xoxo

Hi @Anastasia 

Thank you for the coffee that i missed 😄 very kind of you...and hi @MumNeedsHelp welcome (i know it's bit late but just found time to check my messages. I had some difficult times with my son 😔. Taken to the hospital by police but been discharged in 10 days with the news " he doesn't have any mental illness "...ohhh really!!! 

So dissapointed...Now he is out in the community without any support and the system is waiting for another episode for him to come back...

O @MumO I am so sorry to read this.

Words fail me, it really is disgraceful when help is so needed but it's just not forthcoming from the medical professionals 😔

We are all here for you, I'm sure you'll keep pushing forward for your son and we are here should you need a cuppa, cry, vent or otherwise. Take care 🤗

@Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @MumNeedsHelp @Mumslove all here 💕

That sucks @MumO, and I am so sorry to hear it.  My ex's MI was 'hidden in plain sight' ...... grrrr.  Feeling for you ❣️

@MumO I can't imagine what you're going through! The stress must be unbearable.  

We are all here to support you any way we can. 

Big hugs!

Screenshot_2021-04-18-16-11-41-18.jpg

Morning tea, hugs and hello to you all 🌷

@MumO @Faith-and-Hope @MumNeedsHelp @Shaz51 @Mumslove @Appleblossom @Sophia1 @Smc all following 

💞🌷 @Anastasia ...... hugs everybody ❣️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance