Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

💜💜💜 @Sans911 

Goodnight @Sans911 💜 @Snowie 💜
@Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Appleblossom and all 💕

Goodnight my sweet angel. Take care. Squishy hugs ++
@outlander

@Sans911 

I just caught up on your great news about your appeal and uni.

Its super and will give you financial sense of stability and uni will give you a good focus.

Though moving is always hard, they are good auspices for a good new start.

HeartHeartHeart

Smiley Happy

I am going ok @Sans911 . Had pdoc appt. and it went well. He was pleased with my progress. 

You must be tired hun from all this moving, hope you are finished soon Heart

Glad to hear you are OK @Snowie and that your pdoc is satisfied with your progress. That must be good for you to hear as well.

I've pretty much finished the vacate clean. I've got about two more loads to pick up plus about one load of rubbish. Tommorow the carpets are being cleaned, and I have to do the flea bombing, and then hand in the keys.

As to my new place, it's a mess, but I'll concentrate more on next week. I've yet to unload the car yet, but I've had a cold shower as it's in the high 30s here.

Thanks for your kind words @Appleblossom.

It was good to hear @Sans911 .

You have done so much hun, the end is in sight. No doubt you now have to work out where to put everything, but as you said that can be done next week. The car can wait for now. 

Wow, that is hot, hopefully it gets cooler in the next few days. How are the cats settling in to the new place?

The cats are getting used to the place, but they're not fully settled yet. I've taken Mr A on a lead a few times which over the last couple of days, which he has enjoyed. I've not let him stay out, as this complex has new noises that aren't used to, which scares them a little. I'm trying to let them find their own pace and rhythm, so not trying to overwhelm them too.

It must take them awhile to get used to the new place @Sans911 . I am sure in time they will. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance