Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Lol I laughed out loud with he disappearing chocolate joke @outlander @Emelia8 @NatureLover 

Yes they really are Nature. I hope you enjoy your work and Easter break. I love hot cross buns, thank you x

Better fly to work πŸ‘‹πŸ’•

I have someone in my life that says I am her best friend...she messaged my boy a couple of days ago cause she saw he's in hospital via social media, which I love but not a peep to me!?!

Oh yeah that's right, cause it's just been a regular part of my life for two years so why would I need a message? Is it me, must be me???Guess I'm expecting what I would do if the shoe was on the other foot.

learned my boy still sh's himself and Si is as high as ever. Even has ideas in place for after hospital πŸ˜”

One step forward two back. 😭

Berated at work because me taking four days off next week doesn't suit a colleague.

Not a good day all round πŸ˜”

@outlander @NatureLover @Emelia8 @Eve7 @Snowie @Lee82 @Peri @Shaz51 @Bow @Bellarose75 @WIP 

@Anastasia I'm really sorry very few words but hugs

Thank you dear @Bow 

My heart feels like it's in a zillion pieces. I just want a magic wand to take away my boys and everyone's illnesses. Not fair 😭😭😭

I'm sorry @Bow I didn't ask you...are you ok?

Wish that magic existed @Anastasia πŸ˜©

It's ok. I'm not but doesn't matter 

Of course it matters @Bow . You matter but I don't know that I'm much good to you as far as advice. All I can say is you are loved and there are reasons to live. πŸ’ž

Thanks @Anastasia sometimes it's just safer to not speak.

I understand beautiful girl

I'm sorry you're hurting. I hear you @Bow 

and I see you too. If I could I'd give you a squishy hug cause I sure as heck need one too πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸŒΌπŸ’•

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance