Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Christmas Loungeroom

@MDT  Merry Ch to you too Hams Smiley Very Happy. Hope you are having a super pea day. Love peaxx

sounds pleasant @Judi9877  all okay here, slept most of day seems lol

All the Best for your Christmas & New Year @NatureLover 

I went to Community Christmas Lunch (my Council area) - For people with no Meal, or No-One to spend Christmas with.

Adge

think council does that here for old people but like a week ago then everyone leaves town @Adge  lol found 2 servos open today, didnt bother buying anything, wanted a newspaper silly me lol

Hi @TAB Watcha Doing?

Anything exciting?

Wow, it's Hit 42C here already....

Adge

Well I needed Petrol @TAB Tank was almost empty.

I was worried there wouldn't be a nearby Petrol Station Open.

Cost me $1.72 a Litre...

Otherwise might not have made it back from Community Christmas Lunch - Was a 64Km round trip (drive).

..waking up from nap lol ? @Adge  its actually quiete pleasant here 34deg says feels like 29 as only 13% humidity still , touch wood and sorry its so hot there. i need to decide which room (bed or lounge to put a/c in and get one, just have evap for rest of house lol

..far out um guess not much cheaper here if any, just doesnt register, I put $25 in instead of $20 every couple weeks, usually covers getting to and from yard for work then use work vehicle.

Well I hope drive and lunch was okay @Adge  how are you coping with lollypopping? are you coping ? is it worth it ?

hahaha pea @greenpea 🙂

afternoon @TAB
good to see you
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance