Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Christmas Loungeroom

Hi @TAB 

Thanks very much for the kind words of support! I'll be fine. I'm just hoping that it's not a sneaky bout of depression creeping up on me again as I'm not particularly keen on calling out for help, especially at this time of the year where the help lines will be flooded with people. I'll keep an eye on my moods and go from there. I'm safe so that's the main thing. It's probably just Christmas getting me down. 

Take care!

Judi9877☺️💐🎄

You're alright @Judi9877 you're one of the ones that make me feel guilty being on here re 'not ill enough' perhaps.. well just depression and anxiety bourne out by
Nearly being 60 and been unemployed for prob 15years all up
Being single
Never married
No kids
Always thought I was different
Then just got further and further left behind in Life with every year passing
Anyhoo
Merry Christmas 🤫🤷‍♂️😸🙋‍♂️Lol

Merry Christmas everyone ❤️

I am not feeling very strong today but deseperately want too. I am trying to distract myself and think about what everyone else is up to today. 

My neighbour is cleaning out his garage on a 40 degree day ! Well, I guess it's a good time as any to catch up on things around the house haha. Is anyone else doing that? 

I hope you feel the well wishes to those that are celebrating or avoiding the holidays. We are here either way. 

think 38 here today, went for a walk and did dishes that will do me for today lol Hi @LookingHopeful 

Good to hear @TAB 

That will be my day also, wishing I had access to a shady pool right about now 

360_F_184950606_qhEcY4a8YKJwEX23ktbpd1z86WRBSnG8.jpg

well, got bathtub here lol, somehow every summer I go to get blow up pool and none left, need to remember to buy in middle of winter lol @LookingHopeful  take it easy just watching tv here, might go for a nap lol over christmas already lol

merry christmas @LookingHopeful 

wow that is hot and it is verrry hot up here too today 

@Zoe7@TAB@Judi9877@Rosemary4 

Haha, @TAB yes, you must remember for next summer. We do not live close to any shopping centres so I don't know what everyone is buying this year but I am curious. Would love to just go for a stroll in a shopping centre to see the decorations and wander around the aisles (I would probably get over the crowds quickly however) 

Stay cool @Shaz51 , I went for a brief walk outside and already got sunburnt. I remember one christmas day when I was a lot younger and my siblings and I were at mums house, it was a high 30-something degree day with 85% humidity and we ended up all in one small room laying on the floor in the aircon just talking and laughing. Seems like a very distant memory now. 

well maybe wait til after boxing day and go early in the morning when not many people there @LookingHopeful 

Merry Christmas All !!

@TAB @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Judi9877 @Rosemary4 and all others visiting this thread over the coming days! Drop in and say hi 👋 

Screenshot_20211224-173304_Instagram.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance