Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Exo's Exposé

Have a wonderful trip @Exoplanet   Hope you get to rest and rejuvenate in a beautiful place for at least a few days.  I have a trip planned late December and the first week of Jan which will include a few days camping on the north coast of NSW.  So looking forward to it.  The friend I will be staying with has both large and small camping set-ups, so she and her partner will use the large and I'll use the small.  She has all the gear even a fridge that runs off the car battery.  I'm flying up and the only thing I need to take for the camping trip is my head torch!

Think of you often and so glad you are back to doing your trips.  

Lots of love xoxo

@Exoplanet  Sweetie I cannot wait to see all the photos and hear all about your adventures. I hope you have a wonderful time away. Love your friend peaxxx

morning @Exoplanet
I hope you have a good time away. maybe you could get some pics to share here? you always seem to pick some really nice places to visit.

dear @Exoplanet 

makes perfect sense to me every word.

enjoy your trip and your destination.

a place of healing

I have probably sent you this before

I find it very ethereal

nature reserve in germany.jpg

silence.jpg

I hope you have a good time away. @Exoplanet , will be thinking of you and can`t wait to see the photosHeart

A gorge sounds beautiful. @Exoplanet 

I dont get to camp much these days so really enjoy hearing about your ttrips.

Heart

Smiley Happy

I'll start with some pics of the campsite at the beach {these are the only ones I've looked at so far 🙂 }CloseKookWoo2.JPGThis fella had no fear of people or their dogs, most of the wildlife wandered about without a care for the humans & thier friends, camping among them. There was also bush turkey's, these plump looking pidgeons with spotted bellies {quite pretty} & water dragons.KookaMunchWoo2.JPGI managed to capture the 'moment of munch', which I'm sure the Kookaburra appreciated a lot 🙂KookaWoo2.JPGThis guy was such a show up, nearly posing for my shots 🙂KookaWoo2Green.JPGOrangeStripeBugWoo2.JPGDon't know if you can tell, but this guys got a distinctive bright orange line just inside from the white one that goes around the outside of him. He was really quite pretty 🙂RedbarkTreeWoo2.JPGThese 2 shots are of the cow paddock beyound the 'end of the track' where I was camping. If I sat in the right spot on the back of my tailgate, I could look out at this & not see another camper. The shot below, with the palm tree in it, show that it was a bit smoky here, but the sea air seemed to clear it away quickly & easily.Woo2CowpaddockPalm.JPGWoo2Grass.JPGIt was gorgeously green!

Woo2Green.JPGWoo2GreenPaddock.JPG
Doo, doo, doo . . . lookin' out my back door 🙂 WooyungBackdoor.jpg

ohhh wow @Exoplanet Smiley Very Happy, love the photos

and it looks like you had a friend looking after you , he is beauitful xxxx

A couple of beach shots {gotta get them when you go to the beach! 🙂 }Woo2TheBeach.jpgjWe went for a walk on here each day 🙂 It was a fairly short one, as there was a nature reserve either end of the dog friendly bit, but is was a wonderful walk 🙂 The Staffy found it extreemly exciting & the little fella just had to talk about it a lot {he has such a loud bark for such a little dog! 🙂 }Woo2BeachR.jpgWoo2BeachL.jpgI didn't get in for a swim at either the beach or the gorge, not sure if I'm right to get in yet; plus the Staffy is a little hard to control with all the excitment. But our feet all got wet, in fact the little fella did the most swimming of us all, as he's so much shorter, he had to swim when the Staffy & I went in over our knees 😄Woo2Waves.jpg
WavesWoo2.jpg

The next lot of pics will be of the gorge, I spent yesterday looking through them all. I take photos to remind me of what I've just done, otherwise it all fades into not really real stuff rather quickly. 

My Daughter will be visiting in the next couple of weeks, I'm already planning the next trip - to a camp spot up her way with the most clear {almost invisible}, clean, sweet water I've come across in my travels.

Love to all that need or want it HeartHeartHeart

Today I have some pics of 'The Gorge' 🙂 My cabin had a verander & this lovely barrier around it, it was perfect for the puppies 😄CabinFence.jpg

The pic underneath was my view from the verander 🙂CabinView.jpg

And now some pics of the views along the path . . . 

Creek.jpg

GorgeGorgeous.jpg

GorgeMount.jpg

GorgeousGorge.jpg

GorgeousGreenGorge.jpg

There was a yellow flowering tree near the shower block {that didn't actually have a shower in it ;)} that was carpeting the ground in yellow 🙂

YellowFlowers.jpg

I had a fabulous trip 🙂 My body's still sore & my mind hasn't even started processing it yet, but it was so really worth it. It started with an adventure, I got almost all the way to the first destination to be stopped by the highway being closed due to fires, it then took me another couple of hours to find a way around the mountain! I think {I hope otherwise it's going to cost a lot of money} I figured out how to get an online pass for the road tolls. My GPS took me along a toll road for hours on the way to the second destination & I didn't have a pass at the time. The Gorge was really quite smoky, the fires weren't far away, the Beach air was so much clearer, but there was still a sniff of smoke about. There were people at both destinations {although I did end up with The Gorge all to myself on the last day :)} & I mananged to survive them, in fact they were all quite pleasant & pretty much just left me alone 🙂 It was a great bump in the road for me & I'm already planning the next trip 😄 I have at least the thought of wanting to tidy up the spare room a bit before my Daughter comes to visit in a couple of weeks. It feels like I'm living 🙂

Love to all that need or want it HeartHeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance