Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I can understand you wanting some distance from your friend whilst you have also been struggling @Sans911 - you need to take cre of yourself first and it seems you have done that with your friend ...and that is more than okay - it is essential sometimes.

I would hate seeing things having to be thrown out when there are so many that could do with them. I would get really frustrated ...and sad... at that too Hon.

I really need to head off Sans ..past exhausted now and need sleep but I will catch up with you tomorrow. Hope you have a good evening sweetheart Heart

I hope you catch up with some rest @Zoe7. Goodnight sweet butterfly 🦋

Sorry I had to leave you last night @Sans911 - could not keep my eyes open Smiley Sad I think I was a sleep before my head even hit the pillow and then slept through the night - so that is a bonus. I then layed on the couch after feeding the fur babies and slept for another couple of hours. I am still tired but very much expected that. 

Had a call from my sister - she is heading to the old house to clean. She didn't ask me to help and I did not offer - it does sound like she has it all under control and just going at her own pace though so I felt okay not offering to help today. I still have enough to do at my place so can do a little more today before I watch the cricket at 2.30pm.

I also need to head out at some stage to the supermarket to pick up a couple of things but that will be later today after the cricket. For now resting for a bit longer *and will probably sleep again for a little while) then into sorting again.

Love and hugs to everyone reading and/pr following along here. ...and a special big hug for @Faith-and-Hope with a lot of hoping your return soon Hon Heart

You have been pushing yourself very hard recently @Zoe7, and often the body pushes back. It tried to slow you down with injury twice but now you have reached the point of exhaustion. As much as you needed things done, you pushed the envelope a bit. More than anything, I'm glad you are OK. You have enough drive and determination to get everything done. In a way it's good that you don't have to help your sister. She needs your support, but it's a difficult environment to be with her.

Take care of yourself today.

From what my sister said this morning @Sans911 her partner has settled down and been okay - she thinks he knows he did the wrong thing and is trying hard to work with her not against her. It is still not an environment I want to be in though - I would feel on edge the whole time and I don't need that right now. ....so good I don't need to go around.

Just had  a 20 minute nap and feel a little better already. I certainly do not hink I will get much done today but I am worn out so that is okay. I still have time (2 more weeks of holidays) and whilst I wanted that time to relax, watch the tennis and begin planning - it is okay to spend a little more time on the house. Having it all done will be good for the upcoming work terms so very much worth getting done.

@Faith-and-Hope @Sans911 @Meowmy @Former-Member @BlueBay @Snowie @Shaz51 @MDT  @Appleblossom @eth @Owlunar and others following...

Another 2 boxes sorted and half my dining table cleared. A quarter of it is still books which I will do last - so getting there slowly. I still need to buy some plastics storage tubs on Wednesday to store the games so they will live in my bedroom for a few more days. Once they are filled and stacked in the spare room I will be able to get to my sets of drawers with so many of my resources in them that I will need for this year. I have plenty of old recycling crates but without lids things are getting damaged being stacked on top of each othe so it is worth investing in some new boxes ...will save me money in the longer term as well as free up some space.

Have one load of washing on now and one to peg out then will settle in to to watch the Big Bash for the afternoon. Tiredness is still there but much more awake than I was this morning so should make it through the game. I will then head out to the supermarket before continuing on with the sorting this evening.

So a bit of rest in between more sorting but needing it today. 

Sending my lovve and hugs to everyone and hoping there is a little light in your days Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds like good progress to me @Zoe7  👍

Ive taken the opportunity to have a lie down myself. Lying on my bed with Holly snuggled in tight to my side. Listening to the sound of gently falling rain on the roof.

🐶🎶🎸💦

Sherry 💜

I love hearing the sound of the rain fallin @Former-Member There is something so calming about that so enjoy that are your snuggles with your beautiful Holly 🐶💧

Progressing well here Hon. Have some things I can't do just yet so looking forward to Wednesdsy when I get paid to be able to finish those things off. I might even be able to do it Tuesday night as Kmart is open 24/7 and if they have the boxes I need (and I get paid when I usually do) then I can go out later to get them.

Are you watching the Big Bash today? My Hurricanes are playing the Strikers and we absolutely have to win to give us any chance of making the finals.

Was doing similar yesterday here @Zoe7

Going through old school crap. Threw a few bits and pieces out but most of I still have. A lot of it is sentimental value.

I am taking it easy too. My friend hired a BMW or something to drive around this weekend. I'm Not into cars. So yeah. Didn't go lol.

This week will be a lot easier than last week at work. Finally back somewhere I don't mind. Won't be scanning all day thak God.

Then it's off to the internship.

And Swansea won overnight.

Happy days haha
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hope you can do Kmart Tues @Zoe7 . 

Going to watch some BBL action this arvo. Hoping your Canes can win. Last nights Sydney derby was a total farce. I think too many matches have been determined by umps deciding if its wet or not. Last nights game was 3 balls over the reqd min overs. It could have been stopped the prev over as it was just as wet.  So Sixers lost by 3 runs under dls. Not a game anyone would have enjoyed. Bad pitch, numerous rain delays.

Hope todays match better. Dont forget ODI decider in India tonight from 7pm.

Sherry

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance