Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Zoe7 she is still awhile from her license so still have to be mum taxi for awhile yet and then once she is done I will have S to taxi around 😒

I hope you have a good time at your Mums. I am sure Clover and Tobes will like it there too and get spoilt.

I have both my psych and pdoc next week plus my mh course plus ect so will be a busy week for me too. 

A lot for us both to do during the coming week @Snowie Smiley Sad

Clover is presently chasing her shadow around the floor lol Tobes is looking at her with that 'oh my gosh my little sister is at it again' look hahaha

How is Izzy?

Haha @Zoe7 Tobes is probably thinking 'she has way too much energy!'

Izzy is currently curled up next to me asleep. She has been running around like a mad man so I think she tired herself out!

She slept under the covers last night next to my head. She seems to like it there!

Izzy reminds me of my sister's dog @Snowie He loves to sleep under the doona with her too 🐶😴 He is not a small dog but is a big softy - I really love him but do not see much of him now they live further away. My sister used to walk to our place and when he got to the corner he would try to run to our place ...so adorable.

Tobes is still laying on the floor looking at the midget running around lol

Does Izzy jump on the bed herself? Tobes can't - his legs are too short hahaha

Tobes seems like he is amused @Zoe7 Must be good entertainment for him 😁

Izzy can jump on the bed by herself. She loves sleeping with us. Sometimes she will sleep with S but most of the time with us.

Be back soon, H just got home with tea.

Going to head off myself for a while @Snowie but will try to catch up with you later Heart

@Faith-and-Hope Sending you some extra love tonight ...have a feeling you need it Hon Heart

Clover is presently chasing her shadow around the floor lol Tobes is looking at her with that 'oh my gosh my little sister is at it again' look hahaha ---- that is sooo adorable my sister @Zoe7 

smokey loved seeing us today again , he was soo lovable and getting in the way as usual but who can say no and sit there patting him all morning Smiley LOLHeart

by the end of the 2 hours cleaning smokey is up on the bed falling asleep as we leave xxxx

@Faith-and-Hope@Snowie@oceangirl@Eve7@Sans911@Emelia8 

Glad you got your Smokey fix @Shaz51 

Hope you had a good day hon 💟

Sounds like a good day @Shaz51  which you deserve so much.

🧡💙🧡

thanks @Eve7@Snowie 

hope your day was ok xx

busy afternoon , now tired xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance