Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Morning forumites
Have a good day

@Meowmy  Hey and good morning Meowmy :). Hoping you are doing okayish. Love peaHeartxxx

Good morning everyone!

@greenpea @MDT @Meowmy @TAB @oceangirl 

Anything special on the agenda?

Work lol @BPDSurvivor
It is what it is

Thanks @Adge  for the links! Loved them. The songs have added a skip to my step.

@greenpea @MDT @BPDSurvivor hey, lovely friends, hope the day will be good for all. Struggling a bit here. Hope it doesn't get worse. Take care. 

@BPDSurvivor  Hey BPD Survivor and good morning to you :). I am meeting daughter today and doing back yard gardening and will probably vacuum son2's room which looks like a bomb hit it.  Have you got anything on today?

@Meowmy  sending you love and hugs today sweetheart. Hoping you feel a bit better soon. Love pea xxx

Hi @greenpea @Meowmy @MDT @TAB ,

Lol @greenpea , vacuuming your son's room. I hope you can find the floor coz it sounds like the debris has overtaken the floor!

As for me, I might go for a walk in the morning, then I'm working for three hours, and then I hope to go to the shops for some retail therapy. Need to make the money to spend the money!

Other than that, not much.

BPDSurvivor

@BPDSurvivor  Yes it is a bit like that. He is loves to draw so there are papers everywhere ....Smiley Frustrated. Could be worse I suppose could be beer bottles Smiley Wink.  Talking of retail therapy I was thinking of that the other day as in buying some winter clothes. Nothing in the shops yet though. Have a great day BPDSurvivor. Love peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance