Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Secret Party Planning...

very true @Zoe7 Heart

hugs @Former-Member Heart

Seeing as the moderator won't play with us (disappointing moderator lol) I night head off and watch the cricket for a while - will catch up with you later @Shaz51 (and maybe the moderator too hahaha)

ok  sister @Zoe7 xx

@LouLouMagoois on now @Zoe7 xx

@CheerBear Would you like to ask the caterer if we could have our cupcakes for breakfast - might be a nice way to start the day - watchya think?

Oooh yes @Zoe7! That sounds like the best breakfast 😁

This catering company is very flexible which is why I always choose them for forum parties 😆

lol @CheerBear love your catering company Smiley Very Happy Would you like to organise the cupcakes to be delivered then Hon - seeing as you have such a good relationship with the company producing them Smiley Tongue

Thanks for thinking of me peeps so sweet and yes I remember chasing around that NYE a lot of fun @Zoe7 @CheerBear @Shaz51 and everyone else!  I am unsure whether I let u get away with a lot though it was more about having a good time LOL.

I wasn't on last night so to you all happy new year and I wish you the best for 2019.

Sylvester

SANE Moderator 

Hi @Sylvester 

hsppy new year. Hope this is a great year for you. Xx

happpy new year @Sylvester and all the best for 2019 Smiley Very HappyHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance