Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Community Garden :)

I went to get a coffee last week that was attached to an antique place. Normally it's closed during the week but I was allowed to go in. The guy that was working there had a weiro (not sure I spelt that right). It was very temperamental. One minute happy sitting on my shoulder giving kisses, next wanting it's avairy and trying to bite me.

Sounds nice @Sans911 except the Bitey bit....

Weiro (close), think it's Weero (mainly just in WA) - most other states seem to call them Cockatiels (Quarrions in Qld I think).

Adge

Rainbow the Peachface looked like this (Lutino Peachface)....

He went feral (very very Bitey) - because I did not handle hime often enough.

Lutino Rosy-faced Lovebird | The Rosy-faced Lovebird is ...

There are even Blue Peachface Lovebirds.

I don't like that colour much.

Lovebirds - Blue Peach-faced

ohhhh @Adge  all the bird are beautiful xoxo

@HakunaKhunz, if your photo are too large , you can edit them by compressing them down to size for web sites xx

Well that's you @Shaz51 Your Avatar picture is a Peachfaced Lovebird...

Adge

Ahhhh gotcha thanks @Sans911 😜 I'll do that soon

Smiley LOL @Adge HeartHeart

Attempt 4..20200426_181213.jpg

20200426_181246.jpg

20200426_181349.jpg

20200426_181413.jpg

20200426_181429.jpg

IT WORKED!!! Mwahahaha!20200426_190342.jpg

20200426_190128.jpg

So theres one of my kitty's (PeiPei) and the boring garden I'm ripping up. Theres a blood red frangipani growing slowly 😄 and some beautiful succulents I have no idea what theyr called and my Devils backbone in 2 different colors 🤙

Also have my boganvillia what's left of the flowers.. I was pruning it back and the willy wag tail that apparently claimed my tree started circling me and telling me off so I backed away slowly after dropping the snippers lol.

This is my happy place ^.^ I'm ripping next to everything out and putting over $200 into it so I'll post more pics later 😄 so excited!! 😎cool guy right here haha

@Shaz51 @outlander @Sans911 

Well done @HakunaKhunz 

I didn't see a kitty?! Maybe I need to clean my glasses!!!

I had a boungenvilla at my last place. The shit of a thing was so fast growing in several places and I hated it!! But it looks pretty. My current garden is a sandpit haha! So you are doing better than me. It will be good to see updates as you get it better planted.

Btw are you male or female- often can't tell in these forums. and what is the origin of your user name because it's very interesting. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance