Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Hi @Shaz51 and all forumites here. Just popping in to say howdy in this cold Friday night here in Melbourne.

I had spinach and ricotta triangles for dinner tonight which were rather yummy and then some apple pie for dessert. Fish and chips sounds yummy too! I'm currently wrapped up in a blanket watching the NRL- Penrith vs Canberra with Penrith leading 18-6 at 42 minutes in. My cat Mitz is curled up under the chair, oblivious to what's going on in our house! I might head to bed soon and curl up with a book and some leftover Easter eggs!

Have a great Friday night!

Judi9877😎

Russell Brand on MH (I watched it) - Very Insightful, although Bleak @Appleblossom The MH effects that the Covid Pandemic (esp Lockdowns) is having on record numbers of people.

Astronomical impacts, worse than I thought/ feared.

Adge

But the Depression & Anxiety etc % figures he gives are Official Statistics @TAB So they at least are correct - They're not made up.

Adge

Ok @Adge sorry

Good to see so many forumites here this evening:)

good afternoon @MDT@TAB@Adge@Judi9877@BlueBay@Sans911@Anastasia@greenpea@Meowmy@Eve7@Appleblossom@Snowie@Emelia8@jem80@Clawde@Scoo@Exoplanet@Jacques 

wonderful to see you all here 

hope your day is going ok xxxx

pizza looks alright @oceangirl  just had a $3.50 one from coles added ham cheese capsicum olives was okay

@oceangirl hey sweetie.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance