Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

@ENKELI probably I wonder why

Hey @ENKELI Haven't seen you around for a few days and wondering how you are.

@Zoe7 hey there. I did a silly thing and took extra night medication (that makes me sleep...and sleep!) yesterday, thinking I was taking a couple of pain pills. Slept until 2.30pm Saturday. 
I worked late on Thursday and Friday and by the time I got home I was too tired to go online.

How are you going my friend? Life is treating you well I hope 🤗

@creative_writer oh lovely that is not good. I hope you get a good nights' sleep and plenty of rest.

I'm more than just a little bit miserable, as I miss @Birdofparadise8. I was going through my emails and found an old post from her, made me start crying because I miss her so much. 

I don't think the moderators realise how much of an impact her absence makes. I wonder if they even care to be honest.

I'm praying you feel better tomorrow sweet thing, take care of you 🤗

I did that one day and wondered why I was so sleepy at work @ENKELI - realised when I got home I had taken my night meds instead of morning ones ...never again taken them in the dark of the early morning lol

Work can do that sometimes hey - I have days when I work late and then have work to do at home so online is not on the agenda. Good to see you though and I hope this week is a little easier on you 🌞

I am okay - on school holidays so having lots of rest in between getting some home and work things done.

@ENKELI I slept okay last night. I hope today has been kind to you 💖

Hi @Zoe7 💖

@ArraDreaming I don't think so, just taking a break. It may have been her idea.

How do you know that @ENKELI

Dear All,

We just wanted to remind everyone that the forums are a mutual self-help space. The primary goal is to connect with and offer support to those who are present.

Whilst we recognise not seeing a member can be upsetting for some, we want to maintain a supportive forums environment. Therefore, it is not helpful to speculate about others' reasons for absence.

If you have any questions, feel free to direct them to team@saneforums.org

@ArraDreaming @ENKELI @creative_writer @Zoe7 and others following

@Zoe7 don't you hate when that happens?! I have had to mark the days on one of my medications so I know if I've already taken it!

Is this the first or 2nd week of holidays? I hope you are able to rest and get everything you need done.

I am off today, my lower back has been hurting and I wasn't able to walk last night and this morning so I used my TENS and the pain has reduced. I need to get my act together and make an appointment to see my doc really.

I also need to get into the dentist still, since developing anxiety I have a fear of the dentist which I never had previously.

Enough of me!! Lol. Make sure you get to have some me time too, you deserve it 💐❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance