Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What’s next?

I am absolutely overwhelmed by all the love and support I have received from each and everyone of my wonderful friends. I cannot thank you all enough for your kind words. I would love to respond to each of you personally like I normally would do. I just don't have the capacity right now so I hope you all will understand. 
I know you all have your own stuff going on right now and I so wish I could be there to support you all but I am really not ok right now and I am kind of stuck in a pretty dark Plac e. Please know that you are all on my mind every single day and am always hoping that you are able to see a little light and some sparkle in your days. I love you all very much and would love to send you all gentle hugs. 
@Eve7 @Bellarose75 @greenpea @Anastasia @outlander @Emelia8 @Sans911 @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Zoe7 @Faith-and Hope @Former-Member 

@Lee82 🌷🌻💕😀

@Bellarose75 🌺💖😊

The only person you need to worry about and support right now is yourself @Lee82 We are here with you, thinking of you and sending all our love your way. Do what you need to do for yourself knowing you are in our heart and thoughts Hon Heart

sitting with you my awesome friend @Lee82 HeartHeartHeart

@Lee82 @Bellarose75 💙💕

Keep on going @Lee82 we are all with you in spirit and have you in our hearts  💕💞❤️

My love I am hoping you are ok. My BFF sensors have gone off. Sending you lots of hugs. Love you today, tomorrow and AlwYs. 
@Bellarose75 

@Bellarose75 ❤️
@Anastasia   💜

@Emelia8      🧡

@outlander 💛

@Shaz51 💚

@Zoe7 💜

@greenpea 💚

@Sans911 💙

@Appleblossom 🧡

@Faith-and-Hope 💛

sending you all some love. 

@Lee82  Hey Lee82 thanks for the shout out :D! hope you are doing okay sweety. Love peax

Hey pea. Hope you have been going ok my friend. 
sending you hugs ❤️💚🧡💜💙💛❤️
@greenpea 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance