Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What’s next?

My love thinking of you and love you 3000

hope you are ok beautiful. 
@Bellarose75 

@Lee82  I missed your original post re how things are so tough for you atm I really hope things improve you deserve that. Have a wonderful Tuesday. Love peaxxx

Fun Love GIF by Molang.Official - Find & Share on GIPHY

Your BFF senses need to be turned off so you can focus on getting yourself out of the darkness and back to the light. I miss you terribly but want you to heal and come back to us when you are able. I love you 3000 to infinity and beyond Always @Lee82 

Things are kinda rough here, learning new strategies and a whole different approach to living with DID. My new psychologist has turned my world upside down with her way of treating my mental health. It's a good thing but it challenging everyday and exhausting which is why I am not here offen. 

My wonderful Em, Anistasia, Greenpea, Zoe, Eve, Outlander, Sans  missing you all heaps. Sending you all love and light amd hoping you are all having a calm night. 

@Emelia8 @Anastasia @greenpea @outlander @Eve7 @Zoe7 @Sans911 

@Bellarose75 💖💖💖

@Bellarose75  so good to hear from you Heart just check in when you can. Dont forget peax

Image about goals in Internet Friend by l a i l a

Hello dear @Bellarose75 😄💕

Really hope this new approach to DID, taken by your psych, works for you. Sounds like its taking a heavy toll in the short term, but hopefullt the long term benefits are there for you. Keep doing whats right for you, and your occasional check in here is much appreciated. Take care my dear friend.

Thinking of you too @Lee82 . Is it an option to leave your boys with your brother when you are in hospital? I'm sure he would be very happy to help in any way possible. Then you are not relying on your mother. Just a thought. I really want you to get the help you need, so trying to come up with ideas. Sorry if its a silly suggestion.

Emelia 💞

Hey pea. Thank you so much for your message. I hope you are doing well my friend. 
sending you hugs and love ❤️ 
@greenpea 

@Lee82 @Bellarose75
Sending you both love and hugs 💕

My love so happy to hear you are trying new ways to cope with DID. I really and truly hope it works for you. I know it is going to be a very long and rough journey but I also know you got this. 
I am always here for you beautiful. My BFF sensor can never be turned off my love. Not matter what is going on for me I will always be thinking of you and worrying about you hoping you are doing ok. I miss you so very very much. It is very lonely and scary in my dark hole. 
love you to the moon and back babe. Sending you all my love and lots of gentle hugs. 
❤️🧡💙💜💚💛❤️

@Bellarose75 

Hey my wonderful friend. How have things been going for you and hubby? I am so very sorry I am not up to date with what has been going on for you. Feel like a terrible friend. 
that was definitely not a silly suggestion beautiful. That's a great suggestion, however my brother would have to take 4 weeks off work as he would have to move in to my place because he would need to take the boys to school and pick them up and he lives too far away and also has no room for my boys to stay with him. 
I just don't see how any of it can work without throwing my kids to the wolves and I am just not willing to do that to them. I just need to try and accept that it's done.

I want you to know that I do think about you a lot my friend and I hope you are doing ok.

sending you lots of love and hugs gorgeous 

❤️💚💜💛🧡💙❤️ @Emelia8 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance