Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

@Snowie Heart

how are you today? Do you start ECT this week?

@greenpea sounds like even though you said your ok it still sounds tough at your end hey. urgh the heat i cant stand it, today its cooler but then the next few days is forecast for between 33 and 38/40 which im really dreading.

what are you up to today?

@outlander  Hey outlander I have been at a meeting with son2's workers. They are trying to get us both some respite as we are so exhausted with covid lockdown. Ex was over this morning and he did some computer playing with son2 and we spent some much needed time talking. How have you been? The hot weather is awful .... we have been lucky this year with alot of rain and temps in the low to mid 20s.

respite for you both sounds like a good idea @greenpea its good that Ex was over playing with son and you were able to talk. yeah thr weather hasnt been anywhere near as bad as last year thankfully. that was horrible!

im okish just trying to make it through the days. tougher day today but thankfully halfway through it now

To be honest I am not good @outlander I am not handling things well. H has stayed home from work today to be with me. I am not safe by myself.

I start ECT on Friday. I am not sure if I am going to do it or not now. I think why bother.

Oh well, enough about me.

How are you going hun?

im sorry your not going well @Snowie im glad H is there with you. Has something happened to make things even thougher then what they were?

@outlander  yes it is like that a tougher day and then sleep and waking to another tough day

can be quite hard hey @greenpea
have you got any supports?

I just got some more bad news about a friend today. Not much I can do for them from afar but just another thing that seems to be "added to the list" @outlander 

Tried to speak to a help line last night and then lost power at our house about half way through 🤦‍♀️

@outlander  yes and I am trying to open up to them but is hard but I am trying.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance