Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Life of Trauma and Tragedy (Possibly Triggering Content)

Hi @Emelia8  you are loved no matter what💜. I feel your pain battling your demons, it's not easy.  Hang in there, we are always here for you. I send you hugs🤗 💜💚💙

Em, just going to sit here with you being your friend. My friend I am sitting with is none of what she described and is very much loved. @Emelia8 

@Emelia8  Sweetheart no need to apologise. Hugs and hugs for you.  Desperately need sleep will try and get on a bit later and talk some more. Love you girl. peaxxx

@Emelia8 

Hi Em

I have to go out - I was just checking the forum - at least I have time for a message

I think you are a wonderful person and high on my list of on-line friends - and I read your post about your nephew and also - your concern for your brother - and these messages are okay - so I don't know what happened but there is nothing wrong with that post

Also - hey - it's on your thread and - hey - there is a trigger warning on this thread and every post - so if people read anything that upsets them - not your fault -

I wanted to read your news myself and I am so glad you posted - what a lot of stress you were under

I hope to be back later - and I will be thinking of you regardless - you are as entitled as anyone else to share your concerns here and you are entitled to all the support and compassion people give to each other here.

Hold on tight Em - we love you a lot here

Dec

@Former-Member @Emelia8 @Schitzo @Appleblossom @Anastasia @Ochre 

@Emelia8  I am here. Will be here on and off during the night. Son2 is being as nutty as fruit cake lol so if I sound distracted please dont take it personally. Love peaxxx

Hugs @greenpea ♥️

hugs my sister @greenpea HeartHeart

hello @Emelia8@Anastasia@Owlunar , @Former-Member 

Thank you everyone 💞

Its become too hard and I just cant do it any more. 

Emelia 

just sit with me for a little while my darling @Emelia8 Heart

Em,Sweetheart can you explain to me by what you mean when you say that you just can't do it anymore please. I know what I mean when I say that and it is scaring me that you might mean the same. @Emelia8  Please stay

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance