Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Christmas Loungeroom

My Birds did not look Happy this afternoon @Shaz51 

I was not happy either - I left Home for Work at 5.00am this morning, & was working Outdoors all day.

Sprayed the Aviaries with Garden Hose, they all had a bit of a Shower - Then they were happier....

Adge

Hope you had lots of water to drink too @Adge 

I can imagine that the birds would be happy to have a shower 

I have a bird bath and willy waytail  calls out to tell me when there is no water -- sometimes the naughty bigger birds splash the water everywhere 

Thanks @Shaz51  @Judi9877  @TAB  @Former-Member  and all, Happy Christmas Eve 🎄good-night-christmas-eve-gif-52650-120814.gif

Hopefully happier on payday @Adge
One of doves here was trying to cool itself it left wings out for a bit after landing

Merry Christmas @TAB s wishing you a wonderful day your friend pea. xxxx

Christmas traditions

Sweden's Gavle Christmas goat torched... again - BBC News

The world famous Swedish Garval goat goat burned down again

Looks hot lol @greenpea Merry Christmas back to bed here

Just sliding in quickly to wish everyone a merry Christmas. Wherever this day finds you I hope that somehow there is a little bit of joy in it. 

Merry christmas @Bow ! 

@Judi9877 That sounds like a lovely festive way to spend the time, it's not too late at all to play christmas carols. 

I am hours away from any shopping centres so sadly no, will not go this season. Oh well, saves me money I guess 😁

Stay cool everyone, it might be a very hot one for most of Aus. 

Good morning @Bow @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @Rosemary4 @Adge @Shaz51 @MDT @Anastasia and all forumites here. Merry Christmas🎄!

I hope today is special for you no matter what you have planned for the day. Melbourne is about 20 degrees so no heatwave here luckily unlike what Perth is getting so it's perfect for chilling out. Take time out to do something special for yourself (I'm planning on starting on my knitted jumper that I got wool for as a Christmas present and listening to Christmas music on my iPhone Apple Music playlist).

Take care and stay safe!

Judi9877☺️🎄

think 36here today @Judi9877  enjoy your music 

Hi @Zoe7 @LookingHopeful @Bow 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance