Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Hi @Sophie1  and @Tropicalrose  and welcome to this thread.  Hope you connect with some new people. @Shaz51  I finished working on my story and now need to do a couple of off-line jobs.  My brother is also going to show me how to have music on my phone.  Hi to you too @BlueBay and @Lindy9 .  Hope you all enjoy the space.  I'll be back later.  Take care xx

Thannks @eth for the tag!

Hello everyone, nice to see you are all having a good start to your weekend (And that photo of your breakfast table looks amazing!)

I work most Saturdays as i am today (And still on the clock....shhh!) nearly done though.

I like working Saturdays actually as I get to come home to my family that - at the moment we are all on good speaking terms. I can hear about what the kids have been up to, hopefully my husband is in a good head space and we usually have a drink and a catch up together. 

I like the quiet, so even if I can get 15 minutes quite this afternoon/evening I will be happy. I often retire to my bedroom which I have just how i like it. Lots of plants and books, and just be quiet, let my mind settle. It gets too busy and I find if I have too much on I start climbing the bipolar hill.

Thankyou again for the tag I hope you all find reasons to smile this weekend, whatever it is that you are doing x

@Shaz51 

Nice quiet fairly drama free day. Thank the goddess for small mercies. How is yours?

hello @Tropicalrose , @Lindy9 , @BlueBay , @Sophie1 

relaxing now my friends

very hot up here

went food shopping this morning for us and my mum

my Mr shaz has Bipolar 11 after years of different diagnosis

sounds like a good day @Tropicalrose  xx

hello and welcome @Alligator_ Smiley Very Happy

That's a good goal @eth

I am working on the same.

Hang in there shazzy @Shaz51

Keep cool my sis @Shaz51 xxoo

Yep it's 30 C Plus something here (Perth) too @Shaz51 Plus we have 40% Humidity today, on top of it.

Usually it's very Dry Heat here (low humidity).

Adge

last few days here hardly got under 40% humidity  @Adge  and was low to mid 30s just yuk 27 deg now and 36% so not that bad just

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance