Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Cute & Fluffy is Not the Best "Angry Look"....

Funny Pictures Of The Day - 67 Pics

Weather, It's NOT Just a Conversation Filler! : It's So ...

30 Really Hilarious Cat Pics – Quotes and Humor

no o @Adge  lol better to have a cool cat ha

8 New Grumpy Cat Memes

Funny Cheer Up Memes and Pictures

Hi to all who dropped in here yesterday.  Thanks for coming by.  @Sophie1 @Tropicalrose @Shaz51 @BlueBay @Lindy9 @MDT @Adge @Angels333 @TAB   Sorry if I missed anyone.

I should be here again next Saturday.  In the meanwhile you can find me on the A long rave  thread mostly if you feel like a chat. 

Take care all xx

@eth  Cat Happy

Hey, @eth

Have a good day my friend

Hi and good morning to all who drop in today.  Hope it's off to a nice peaceful start and that you are getting some of the lovely soaking rain we're having here today.

@TAB @MDT @Adge @Angels333 @BlueBay @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Appleblossom @outlander @greenpea @Maggie @Exoplanet @Mrsjones @Bill16 @Jacques @Ant7 @Pingu @Scoo @Smc @Silenus @Wanderer @Doglover @BlueBay @Meowmy @Bimby2 @utopia @oceangirl @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Teej @CheerBear @frog @Former-Member @Snowie @Molliex @Peri @saturnzoon @Sans911 @TheVorticon @The-red-centaur @ETBug @DesertRat @DessertPea @Sophie1 @Sophia1 @Tropicalrose @Lindy9 @Angels333 @octavia @TheGreatestStar @Lesmall @KB23 @Negi @Lee3 @Saff @Spirit77 @SS47 @Penny247 @AuroraBloom @cherryblossom13 @Molly3 @Tess58 @Sraws46 @ape @Alligator_ @Aadi 

Hi to those I haven't seen for a while and also to those who don't know me.  And a big welcome shout out to anyone new to the forums.  I started this thread just to be a space where folk can hang out on a Saturday as it's often quiet around the forums on the weekend.  Anything goes here - just say hi, tell a little about yourself, rave about what's going on for you, meet some new people ... whatever.

A little about me - I love writing and doing live readings, I am totally hooked on water tai chi for exercise, I have bipolar 1 and complex PTSD and some other stuff as challenges in my life.  I'm 56 and was a massage therapist for over 25 years - still do it for friends and family but not as a career any more.

Jump right in at any time.

Cheers and take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance